2022/12/19

2022.12.19

 Still working on this site sometimes. I haven't had the time or energy to work on more translations, and that's really a pity. There's so much that's missing now with Nakigoe gone and only partially archived. But I'm not sure if there's enough interest in Fatima in the english-speaking world to dedicate a ton of time to it.

I'll try to get more things up sometime soon- maybe not before the new year.

Translation is really hard, even with help from things like deepl and whatnot now. It's a bit easier than it used to be at least. I'm always second guessing my actual skill with translations, so it kinda puts me off from doing more.


Anyway, I'm working on fixing the weird wonky spacing on the history timeline. Not sure there's much else to add right now...


Wish they'd do another revival live, maybe livestream it....

No comments:

Post a Comment

[credits for the code: newbloggerthemes.com]